Passenger’s Bill of Rights
As a passenger in our vehicle, you are entitled to the following:
- A driver that speaks and understands English clearly.
- A knowledgeable driver that will take you to your destination by the most efficient route.
- A driver that practices good hygiene.
- A polite and respectful driver.
- That while your taxi is in motion, the driver refrains from talking on a cell phone (including hands-free devices) or text messaging.
- A safe, late model, well-maintained car or van with operating heat and air conditioning.
- An accurate charge for the ride provided and a receipt for the transaction (if requested).
If you feel your Passenger’s Bill of Rights was not met, please call us at (+30) 6981147843 or send us an e-mail at [email protected] .